Olivia Elliott is a daughter of Nemesis.
Olivia is very often mistaken for a boy, and at this point doesn't even care too much anymore. She thinks it's funny when they come to realize they're wrong. She has a haircut midway between boy and pixie, dyed white blond but leaking her actual coffee colored hair at the roots. She wears unassuming clothing: ripped, faded jeans; graphic t-shirts or whatever she can find; and tennis shoes. She is somewhat on the short side at 5'3", and flat chested. She wears faded jeans that are typically ripped up, plain one color t-shirts, tennis shoes. She likes simplicity and comfort over anything else.
Olivia is a romantic at heart and loves to watch people fall in love, though thoughts of her own romance rarely cross her mind. She doesn't like to talk, but she is far from shy. She has a lot of wit, and is very mischievous. In social interactions she will usually come off as awkward- sometimes endearingly, sometimes just weirdly. She really, really does not like to be touched; especially by guys. When she's hurt or upset, she will completely ignore the person similarly to a little kid. She's childishly vengeful, too. When she's distressed, it's always obvious because she can't handle her own emotions very well. A bit OCD- she hates when things aren't orderly. Despises unfairness with a passion, and when people don't follow rules it makes her uncomfortable.
Just arriving at camp at the start of her roleplay
Fatal Flaw Edit
Vengefulness, the best she can figure out, but she's begun to believe it's actually jealousy
Ablilities & Items Edit
- she has a great sense of physical balance
- she picks up on "balance" in others (between good deeds and not so good deeds)
she's fond of the bow, but she has a sword.
Strengths & Weaknesses Edit
- Very fair
- tends to be liked
- has ease with understanding most people
- often outright refuses to fight unless she needs to
- not very smart
- small and not strong
Likes & Dislikes Edit
- the outdoors
- unfair people
- being touched
- Eris campers
- seeing anyone upset
- any and all reminders of Cornelius
- she likes music a lot, especially indie bands and grunge
- her favorite color is light purple
- she thinks gender is strange and wonders a lot about why it matters
- she has placed a lot of blame on Carly overtime for what ended up happening to Cornelius, despite it not being her fault at all
- Created April 18, 2015, and accepted by Sunny the same day