Rosetta 'Rosie' Reneé Stone is a daughter of Eris.
Rosie has a Californian tanned skin, and a slender body. She has muscle from her days in football and continued training. Rosie has pink lips and light freckles dotting her cheeks. She has a couple tattoos on her body. One on the back of her neck is an arrow, and one on her ankle is the words, "Live your life." Rosie has medium length dark auburn hair that fades into blonde at the bottom. Her hair has natural waves in it, and are hard to straighten. Her eyes are light blue but can be sometimes seen green and she stands at 5'5".
She prefers to wear a white leather jacket, black tank top, jeans and different pairs of black boots.
Rosie is a usually nice-ish person, but Rosie hates being told what to do. As soon as someone tells her what to do, she will try to do the opposite, or ignore them. She has an incredibly sarcastic attitude, and is sassy, but she does have a good heart. She can also be a flirt, but she doesn't mean it. She also doesn't really care at all what others think of her, and she will always speak out her opinion. She's very blunt. It takes a while for her to truly care about others, but when she does, she cares deeply. But, it is very rare for her to get used to someone, much less fall in love.
Rosie's fatal flaw is that she refuses to follow orders.
Abilities & ItemsEdit
- Incredible swordsmanship
- The ability to be able to always have something to say back
- She can turn a small part of the world into the night, inherited from her grandmother, Nyx.
- The ability of not being affected by charmspeak or powers not like it, which goes to a longer extent if she truly doesn't want to do it.
- She can turn anybody against someone else, to cause discord, so many try not to get her mad
- Rosie has a sword called ανταρσία, or rebellion. This sword has the ability to slightly paralyze victims for a very short period of time, but just long enough for her to make her next move.
Strengths & WeaknessesEdit
- Being independent
- Knowing what to do in a sticky situation
- Making others doubt themselves
- Getting others to do what she wants.
- Following directions
- Making friends
- Keeping herself out of danger
- Trusting authority.
Likes & DislikesEdit
- Being in control
- Doing the opposite of what people say
- Playing guitar
- Using her sword
- Witty comebacks
- Being told what to do
- Her family
- Girly things
- Falling in love